Winding Wire for Submersible Pump Motors
Mascot Pumps Ltd produces high quality Submersible Winding Wire. These winding wire for Submersible motor are widely used by Other Submersible Motor Manufactures. Only 99.99% purity oxygen Free ETP continuous cast copper rods are used to Make Winding wire for Submersible Motor along with BOPP and polypropylene tapes with are sourced from finest mfg.
- Modern Start of the Art Machinery for Defect Free production
- Tensile Strength: We use 99% Pure Copper & High grade Insulation also provide extra strength to withstand the tensile load.
- Properties: Mascot Winding wire for Submersible motors have excellent Electrical, Thermal, Mechanical & Chemical Properties. The insulation of Submersible motor Winding wire are made from Bi-Axial Oriented Synthetic material. This can withstand Friction & Abrasion during winding.
- Di-electric Strength: The Multi layer construction increase the di-electric strength and thus smaller conductor can withstand higher current and operating temp.
- Temperature: Continuous operation : 60°c to 105°c. Max 130°c flash load.
- Leakage Current: The Bi-Axial Synthatic insulation used in Masoct Winding Wire for Submersible pump Motors have higher Insulation Resistance thus reduce Current and offer high Efficiency Motor.
- High Tear Resistance: The Special Composition of PVC & PP insulation help withstand higher abrasion, thus increase the Tear Resistance. So wire do not puncture easily.
- Easy Winding: The 99% Pure Copper and Bi-Axial Special Insulation, makes Mascot Winding Wire for Rewindable Submersible Motor easy to wind / Rewind.